Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our GDT Tina with her Beautiful Bestie card


Hi everyone!! It's another beautiful day for a fabulous Sherri Baldy Bestie, right?  Ok wait.. what day isn't????!!!!!  ;-)

Today I couldn't help but look at this Big Eyed sweetness and be reminded of how my darling hubby tells me the first thing he fell in love with were my eyes.  LOL  Ok... I kinda think that's funny.  I mean seriously.. BROWN eyes??? Ya... I always wanted blue!!! LOL

I decided to make this card for him as "MY" little token of how he's a fabulous father this Father's Day.  Normally, my kids find an image and ask me to make him a card for them so I thought it was time I pick one from me.  :-)

My image is colored with Copic markers and I cut her out before adhering her to my card.  I decided on the designer paper because of the house on it and had already written my sentiment and printed it out on my printer.  It's from Webster's Pages, "New Beginnings"... love this Eastery paper.  Love the pastels!  The little "rug" I have her sitting on was made using fabric tape and I added it to a piece of card stock to give it some thickness then used my scissors to shred the edges and make fringe on my rug.

Sherri's image are so much fun to color and I find every time I sit down, I want to do another as soon as I finish one.  But, I'd never get cards put together and my Copics would surely run out of ink quicker than I could order ALL the refills! Ha!

If you are new to Sherri's images, I am sure you will find just about anything to "tell your story" or fit the occasion.  I think Sherri has a magic elf living in her studio at night because she cranks one after the other out!  But, it truly is awesome to have such a huge selection and from someone who creates the cutest images around!

Thanks for stopping by today and stay tuned, there are bound to be more of these Besties that will find their way to a card and not just colored on my desk.  ;-)  Have a great day!!! *HUGS*


Signature Follow Me on Pinterest
 Copics I used:


1 comment: