Saturday, April 29, 2017

My Besties International- April winner and top three

Thank you to everyone that entered our last challenge!
It is a pleasure to see all your wonderful creations.


Congratulations to our Winner and Top 3 of our challenge- Flowers are Bloomin. 

Don't forget to grab your badge from the toolbar pages under the header above! 

Winner and TOP 3-  Please contact Sandy at sandy.palmer@rocketmail.com  for your prize.
Winner badge is here.
Top 3 DT picks your badge is here

Winner can select 5 Digis/printables

Top 3 can pick one

from our selection.






Our Top 3 cards are below..  Congratulations! 
Your prize is one image and the Top 3 Badge found here





Our Next challenge will begin on the 1st.  
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image!
Use our optional Theme and have a second chance for our WINNERS PRIZE!

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for choosing me as top3 and congrats to everyone else- I am so honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Big hugs and off to enter next challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a magnificent way to start my day, to see my creation as a winner this time around! Congrats to the top three fabulous cards, also. Added thanks to the DT for their inspiration.

    ReplyDelete